The Precor™ EFX 546 is an outstanding elliptical fitness machine and built to remain sturdy through intense, constant usage. Fitness experts and gym members across the country have spoke highly of the 546 Crosstrainer since it was introduced into the health and fitness equipment industry, a little over a decade ago.
With an adjustable incline ramp, 20 intense resistance levels for gut-busting cardiovascular training, 8 pre-programmed workout courses and a gym grade, low maintenance frame, there is no wonder why the Precor EFX 546 is one of the most popular Crosstrainers™ of all time.
Considered by many fitness experts as still the best cardiovascular machine on the market today, this Precor™ EFX 546 crosstrainer has an adjustable ramp that allows people to use, target and define different muscle groups. Having the ability to change the resistance level, and the degree of the incline, empowers the user with the necessary tools to have complete control over all of the variables throughout the course of their workout.
Its ellipse based running motion allows users to train extensively at top speeds, without putting unnecessary pressure on their joints. Protecting your knees, hips, ankles and back is always important. Precor's bio-mechanical movements, were built around two key concepts; user comfort and user protection.
- Condition: Certified Remanufactured (CALL 800-990-1108 NOW WITH ANY QUESTIONS!)
- Ready for Immediate Pick Up / Delivery in California & Ohio - Nationwide Shipping Takes Up To 3 Weeks
- Frame: Commercial Grade & Health Club Ready
- Finish: Multi-Stage - Double Powder-Coat
- Power Incline Ramp: 13-40 Degrees
- Stride Length: 18"
- Resistance: 20 Levels of Intensity
- Low Maintenance
- 8 Pre-Programmed Workout Courses Include: 3 Cross-Training, 2 Gluteal, 1 Interval & 1 Weight Loss Interval.
- Condition: Certified Remanufactured
- User Weight Capacity: 400 Lbs
- Unit Weight: 318 Lbs
- Precor EFX 546 Dimensions: 80"L x 30"W x 62"H
- We have a 40,000 square foot warehouse for remanufacturing elliptical machines. Since we refurbish your elliptical ourselves and we don't pay a third party, we save money and as a result, we can charge you less!
- As our end goal is to get you a like new product, we begin our reconditioning process through disassembling and inspecting the machine to confirm its structural integrity is intact. Then, we continue the remanufacturing process by sandblasting off cosmetic blemishes and re-powdercoating the frame, for a like-new finish; an appearance with minimal imperfections. Next, we move on to testing and rebuilding the flywheel and on the Precor EFX® 546 Crosstrainer™, we adjust, or replace the CrossRamp®.
- This is followed by bench testing the electronics through testing the display, keypad and control board. Once we confirm the electronics are sound, we move on to replacing the roller bearings (if necessary) and replace and adjust the keypad overlay. Culminating in a final inspection by a certified technician, after running through each machine before it ships with a fine toothed comb during a final walk through, we package and deliver the product to your door.
- Buying a Precor EFX® 546 Elliptical Crosstrainer™ online can be overwhelming. There are so many sellers and it's difficult to know whether you are buying an elliptical that has been mickey-moused back together in someones garage, after they bought it used and beaten up, or if you are buying an EFX 546 that has been professionally remanufactured through a comprehensive, 150 point performance test.
- That is what we do. We thoroughly inspect all of the Precor Crosstrainers that we sell, in order to make sure that they look and operate like new. We strive to earn your business and we take great pride is providing you with the best possible product.