The Precor™ EFX 546 is an outstanding elliptical fitness machine and built to remain sturdy through intense, constant usage. Fitness experts and gym members across the country have spoke highly of the 546 Crosstrainer since it was introduced into the health and fitness equipment industry, a little over a decade ago.
With an adjustable incline ramp, 20 intense resistance levels for gut-busting cardiovascular training, 8 pre-programmed workout courses and a gym grade, low maintenance frame, there is no wonder why the Precor EFX 546 is one of the most popular Crosstrainers™ of all time.
Considered by many fitness experts as still the best cardiovascular machine on the market today, this Precor™ EFX 546 crosstrainer has an adjustable ramp that allows people to use, target and define different muscle groups. Having the ability to change the resistance level, and the degree of the incline, empowers the user with the necessary tools to have complete control over all of the variables throughout the course of their workout.
Its ellipse based running motion allows users to train extensively at top speeds, without putting unnecessary pressure on their joints. Protecting your knees, hips, ankles and back is always important. Precor's bio-mechanical movements, were built around two key concepts; user comfort and user protection.
- Condition: Certified Remanufactured (CALL 800-990-1108 NOW WITH ANY QUESTIONS!)
- Ready for Immediate Pick Up / Delivery in California & Ohio - Nationwide Shipping Takes Up To 3 Weeks
- Frame: Commercial Grade & Health Club Ready
- Finish: Multi-Stage - Double Powder-Coat
- Power Incline Ramp: 13-40 Degrees
- Stride Length: 18"
- Resistance: 20 Levels of Intensity
- Low Maintenance
- 8 Pre-Programmed Workout Courses Include: 3 Cross-Training, 2 Gluteal, 1 Interval & 1 Weight Loss Interval.
- Condition: Certified Remanufactured
- User Weight Capacity: 400 Lbs
- Unit Weight: 318 Lbs
- Precor EFX 546 Dimensions: 80"L x 30"W x 62"H
Buying a Precor EFX® 546 Elliptical Crosstrainer™ online can be overwhelming. There are so many sellers and it's difficult to know whether you are buying an elliptical that has been mickey-moused back together in someones garage, after they bought it used and beaten up, or if you are buying an EFX 546 that has been professionally remanufactured through a comprehensive, 150 point performance test.