Eliminate dull workouts from your exercise routine. If you are reading this, it is time for a new elliptical and this awesome EFX Precor trainer will provide the boost you need to revamp your workout program. Precor's EFX 546i Experience Series Cross-Trainer has been one of the most highly reviewed, popular elliptical machines of the past five years and remains at the top of its class. It really isn't hard to understand why Precor elliptical cross-trainers are everyone's favorite cardio machines at your local gym.
Having a natural feeling stride determines whether or not an elliptical is right for you. Precor did an outstanding job in making sure their EFX Experience Series line was developed with the most ergonomically correct bio-mechanics possible. Well built, mechanically sound in order to truly replicate the natural running, jogging and walking motions of its users, Precor did a remarkable job with their Experience Series.
One would be hard pressed to find a more professional, efficient, effective line of fitness equipment than Precor's Experience Series. At the end of the day, there are not any features on an elliptical that should matter, if the unit itself, does not naturally conform to your stride.
Since Precor started designing fitness equipment, they have made an effort to produce gym quality equipment, meant for all day usage, by people of all heights and weights. Over the past decade, Precor has legitimately produced some of the most recognized and award winning fitness equipment on the planet and their Experience series elliptical trainers underline and highlight their brilliance.
- Condition: Certified Pre-Owned (Remanufactured)
- Shipping: Up to 21 Business Days. Call us NOW toll-free at 800-990-1108 with your zip code ready, for a more precise date.
- Power Source: No Plug-In Required (Self Powered w/ Quick Start)
- Power Incline: Adjustable Ramp 13-40 Degrees
- Stride Length: Ranges from 21.2" (54 cm) when ramp is at 13 degree incline and up to 24.7" (63 cm) at an incline of 40 degrees
- Digital Heart Rate Monitor: Hand Sensors and Wireless Compatible (call 800-990-1108 and ask any questions)
- 10 Programs: Cross Training 3, Gluteals 2, Fitness Test, Heart Rate, Interval, Manual, Weight Loss
- Electronic Readouts: Average Heart Rate, Heart Rate, Maximum Heart Rate, Average Speed, Calories, Calories per Hour, Calories per Minute, METs, Percent Complete, Profile, Remaining Time, Resistance Levels, Segment Time, Speed, Strides per Minute, Target Heart Rate, Time, Time Elapsed, Time in Heart Rate Zone, Total Strides, Units, Watts, Workout Summary
- Unit Weight: 318 Lbs.
- User Weight Capacity: 400 Lbs.
- Product Dimensions: 80"L x 32"W x 68"H