Eliminate dull workouts from your exercise routine. If you are reading this, it is time for a new elliptical and this awesome EFX Precor trainer will provide the boost you need to revamp your workout program. Precor's EFX 546i Experience Series Cross-Trainer has been one of the most highly reviewed, popular elliptical machines of the past five years and remains at the top of its class. It really isn't hard to understand why Precor elliptical cross-trainers are everyone's favorite cardio machines at your local gym.
Working out on this durable, natural feeling cross-trainer leads to an immediate realization of why Precor fitness equipment is so popular in gyms and homes spanning the globe. There is such a huge difference in the structural and mechanical qualities of commercial grade Precor machines versus light-weight, flimsy and gimmicky fitness equipment. With an adjustable CrossRamp™ that ranges from 13° to 40° in elevation and has an adjustable stride length ranging from 21.2" to 24.7", users are able to target and exercise different muscles without having to get off of the machine to change the stride. The stride can be changed through the simple push of a button. Additionally, adjustable stride lengths allow for users of different body types and sizes to all feel comfortable on the same machine.
Having family members of various heights is no problem if you use the 546i Experience Series. This machine accommodates users ranging from short to tall. With a stride that mimics the natural running movements of its user, the Precor EFX 546i Experience Series Crosstrainer™ is an awesome, gut-busting cross-trainer, that has innovative technology, designed to eliminate impact, through user-friendly ergonomics.
For those that like to workout on an elliptical with an adjustable incline, as well as non-moving arms, the Precor EFX 546i is the perfect elliptical for you. Ahead of its time with premium bio-mechanics that provide a smooth, natural workout, the EFX 546i will deliver a total body workout, while leaving your body pain and ache free. Never underestimate the importance of keeping your knees, hips and other body parts healthy. Running outside on tough surfaces such as pavement and concrete, or running on budget treadmills with sub-par suspension systems can really be counter productive and leave your body in pain.
Having a natural feeling stride determines whether or not an elliptical is right for you. Precor did an outstanding job in making sure their EFX Experience Series line was developed with the most ergonomically correct bio-mechanics possible. Well built, mechanically sound in order to truly replicate the natural running, jogging and walking motions of its users, Precor did a remarkable job with their Experience Series. One would be hard pressed to find a more professional, efficient, effective line of fitness equipment than Precor's Experience Series. At the end of the day, there are not any features on an elliptical that should matter, if the unit itself, does not naturally conform to your stride.
Its rear drive momentum is propelled by a heavy duty, precision balanced flywheel. In order for a cross-training session to be smooth and feel natural, the flywheel creating the resistance, must be structurally sound and well balanced. After all, the flywheel of an elliptical is like its engine, and ultimately, an elliptical with an award-winning flywheel, such as this EFX 546i, will outlast its competition. All of these little perfections that you can't see, hidden under the protective shroud, add up to create the smoothest and most durable cross-trainer in the health and fitness industry.
Since Precor started designing fitness equipment, they have made an effort to produce gym quality equipment, meant for all day usage, by people of all heights and weights. Over the past decade, Precor has legitimately produced some of the most recognized and award winning fitness equipment on the planet and their Experience series elliptical trainers underline and highlight their brilliance.
- Condition: Certified Pre-Owned (Remanufactured)
- Shipping: Up to 21 Business Days. Call us NOW toll-free at 800-990-1108 with your zip code ready, for a more precise date.
- Power Source: No Plug-In Required (Self Powered w/ Quick Start)
- Power Incline: Adjustable Ramp 13-40 Degrees
- Stride Length: Ranges from 21.2" (54 cm) when ramp is at 13 degree incline and up to 24.7" (63 cm) at an incline of 40 degrees
- Digital Heart Rate Monitor: Hand Sensors and Wireless Compatible (call 800-990-1108 and ask any questions)
- 10 Programs: Cross Training 3, Gluteals 2, Fitness Test, Heart Rate, Interval, Manual, Weight Loss
- Electronic Readouts: Average Heart Rate, Heart Rate, Maximum Heart Rate, Average Speed, Calories, Calories per Hour, Calories per Minute, METs, Percent Complete, Profile, Remaining Time, Resistance Levels, Segment Time, Speed, Strides per Minute, Target Heart Rate, Time, Time Elapsed, Time in Heart Rate Zone, Total Strides, Units, Watts, Workout Summary
- Unit Weight: 318 Lbs.
- User Weight Capacity: 400 Lbs.
- Product Dimensions: 80"L x 32"W x 68"H
- CLICK THE LOGO TO READ MORE ABOUT PRECOR FITNESS!