Run without the stress running creates for your body. No more aches and pains and anti-inflammatory's. The 95Ti's award winning Flexdeck™ suspension system does a phenomenal job of eliminating pressure put on our knees from running. Over the years, the Life Fitness 95Ti has earned a well deserved reputation for being one of the fastest, most durable, reliable, user-friendly and effective treadmills of all time.
Many professional athletes and personal trainers are on record as saying the 95Ti performs at a higher level than any other treadmill they have ever used. Gym floors all over the world are covered with rows and columns of Life Fitness cardiovascular and strength training equipment. At the end of the day, fitness equipment is judged by whether or not it is popular and durable in gyms.
Ultimately, Life Fitness equipment prevails as the top of its class, due to the fact that Life Fitness commercial treadmills are popular among the overwhelming majority of gym members. Life Fitness has a well deserved reputation for providing premium gym supplies, as well as home fitness equipment, is highlighted through their production of this extraordinary, health club quality treadmill.
Inferior treadmills are tough on our joints. This 95Ti has a state-of-the-art shock absorption system. Its patented Flex Deck™ shock absorption system along, with its DX3™ running belt and running deck system, eliminates the pressure and impact that we put on our bones and joints from running on treadmills of lesser quality. This unique shock absorbing suspension system is one of the primary reasons that the 95Ti commercial treadmill is used daily by professional athletes world wide. Other factors contributing to the success and popularity of the Life Fitness 95Ti include its motor strength, easy to use power-incline and over-sized running deck, that provides enough running room for all body types and sizes.
Typically, commercial Life Fitness exercise equipment such as the Life Fitness 95Ti, is not needed for residential settings, however, owning this caliber of gym quality, ever-lasting fitness equipment, and having the ability to use at your home, is something to look forward to, each and every time you go for a run, or jog on the treadmill. We all want to be healthy while looking fit and trim, but none of us want to spend the extra time necessary to go to the gym everyday.
- Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
- Shipping: Standard Shipping Takes 10-21 Business Days
- Premium Shipping: White Glove Service Provides Delivery and Installation in Your Room of Choice
- Heart Rate Technology: Pulse Hand Grip & Wireless
- Suspension: Patented Shock Absorbing Flexdeck™
- Speed Range: 0.5 mph to 14 mph (0.8 kph to 23 kph)
- Incline Range: 0% to 15%
- Workout Feedback: 26 Character Alphanumeric Display Center
- Readouts: Time, Speed, Distance, Heart Rate, Incline %, Calories, Calories/Hour, Watts, METs, Profile Window,Distance Climbed
- Motor: 4HP AC Commercially Rated Motor
- Accessories Included: Water Bottle Holder & Reading Rack
- Side Hand Rails: 26" Non-Slip Rails
- Language Options: 9
- Running Belt Size: 20"W x 60"L
- Security Feature: Emergency Stop Key
- DX3™ Running Belt and Deck Configuration
- Frame: Non-Folding, Commercial Grade Treadmill.
- Finish: Multi-Stage Powder-Coated Steel
- Basic Workouts: Quick Start, Manual, Cool Down
- Heart Rate Workouts: Heart Rate Hill, Heart Rate Interval, Extreme Heart Rate, Cardio, Fat Burn
- Interval Workouts: Random, Hill, 5k, 10k, Speed Interval Training
- Goal Workouts: Calories, Distance, Time in Zone
- User Defined Custom Workouts: 6
- Fitness Test Protocol Workouts: Gerkin Protocol, Navy PRT, Army PFT, Air Force PRT, Physical Efficiency Battery, Fit Test
- User Weight Capacity: 500 Lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions: 83"L x 37"W x 63.5"H
Why Buy From Us?
We have a 40,000 square foot warehouse for remanufacturing Life Fitness equipment. Since we refurbish your 95Ti treadmill ourselves and we don't pay a third party, we save money and as a result, we charge you less. After thoroughly disassembling and inspecting the machine to confirm its structural integrity, you receive a professionally packaged, like new Life Fitness 95Ti.
We start the remanufacturing process by sandblasting off cosmetic blemishes, then re-powdercoating the frame, for a like-new finish; an appearance with minimal imperfections. Next, we move on to testing and replacing the drive and incline motors (as necessary), followed by bench testing the electronics and control board, to make sure the user can take full advantage of the programming benefits such as comprehensive statistical feedback and challenging workout courses.
Once we confirm the electronics are sound, we move on to replacing the running belt or treadmill belt, if needed, then we replace the roller bearings and replace and adjust the keypad overlay.
Not only do we lower our hard cost and yours through our in-house remanufacturing process, but the used gym equipment we sell looks and works like new, due to its comprehensive reconditioning process and comes with comprehensive warranty coverage. We eliminate the middlemen and in return, we are able to provide our customers with the best home gym equipment for rock bottom prices. Call us now and we'll quote you the guaranteed lowest price in the nation. Our team of fitness experts is ready to give you the reliable service that you deserve. We put everything in writing, including our free 25 year warranty on the frame, motors and running deck.